It’s a competitive painting market out there, we know. Not only are homeowners looking for a good job, but a good price and a reputable company. You’ve come to the right place!
So why hire us to paint at your home?
- Our professional painting starts with the proper preparation and ends with white-glove clean up.
- We use good quality products, whether it is paint, stain, or caulk and putty for a lasting finish.
- When we come to look at your job, we’ll take the time to help you understand the best products and process needed to make your home look grand.
- We have over 20 years of experience in the repainting market where we’ve encountered many situations.
- We have a team of craftsmen we’ve known and trusted for many years, who have the skills, experience and motivation to ensure our 100% customer satisfaction.
- You’ll work directly with the owner and his wife from job estimating through payment and touch-ups.
What types of services do we offer homeowners?
- Interior painting and staining (if it’s there, we can paint it!)
- Walls, ceilings, trim, windows
- Staircases (mixed, painted, stained)
- Built-ins, fireplaces, closets
- Kitchen cabinets
- Wood refinishing (not floors at this time)
- Change lacquer trim to painted
- Minor drywall, plaster or water damange repair
- Exterior painting and staining
- Brick, stone, siding
- Garage doors, chimneys
- Porches, decks, patios
- Concrete areas
- Wallpaper removal
What is our pricing like?
We don’t have ‘standard’ pricing, as every job is different, and we probably won’t be your lowest bid (we take our time to make sure your job is done right and avoid sloppy mistakes). But we’re up front on your estimate and take the time when we meet to educate you and agree on the best products and schedule for your job.
Our goal is to offer an estimate that is appealing to you and works for us – with no surprises when the job is done.
Someone once asked us “What if there is no time for preparation?” There is always time for preparation. It is just part of painting that is less glamorous, but equally important as selecting the right color. Our standard preparation is pre-written on every interior proposal and includes protecting furniture, belongings and floors with plastic or drop cloths.
Even on exterior projects, we protect all non-painted surfaces from paint splatters and overspray. Your landscaping, concrete, or other areas stay clean!
Check out our favorite color resources at the bottom of our website!
Our Service Areas
We serve the greater Indianapolis area (Indianapolis, Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield, Zionsville, Greenwood, Beech Grove, Speedway, Avon, Plainfield, Danville, Brownsburg, Clermont, Lawerence, McCordsville, New Palestine) and we are willing to travel for projects as far as Lafayette, Kokomo Muncie, Columbus, Bloomington, Greenfield, or New Castle. Much further than that, you would be best to hire a more local painter (but we do have satisfied customers from farther away that keep calling us back)!
Contact us to discuss more.